Cutting Obama's nuts out
Posted by Jon Sanders at 12:59 PMNote: Rev. Jesse Jackson, post-gaffe gelding grip notwithstanding, didn't say "cut his nuts off," which would be standard, casual nomenclature for the reverend's inferred wish. He didn't say "off"; he said "out." That could be important.
Surely cutting Obama's nuts out would include alienating the following:
- William Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and other former Weather Underground terrorists
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright and the rest of the Marxist "Black Liberation Theology" followers
- Tony Rezko, Woods Fund, Northern Trust, Jim Johnson, Countrywide, and the rest of that thorny branch of "Chicago-style" corruption
- Radical bloggers affiliated with the Obama web sites
- CodePink, ACORN (no pun intended), and hosts of other far-left activist groups
For starters. But so as not to create a vacuum, they should be replaced by things that might help give Obama a true appreciation for America's founding liberties, rather than treat them as something worth only token reference before pushing nanny statism.
» Return to posts for July 10, 2008
» Return to the Locker Room