Latest dispatches from the campaign trail
Posted by David N. Bass at 09:17 AM
- Former N.C. GOP Gov. Jim Holshouser endorses Harold Johnson over Tim D'Annunzio in the 8th Congressional District runoff.
- Public Policy Polling survey examines what role gender plays in a candidates electability.
- PPP tests how a handful of potential 2012 Republican presidential candidates fare in North Carolina.
- GOP Chairman Tom Fetzer calls Tim D’Annunzio “unfit for public office at any level."
- Democratic candidate Annette Carter’s home vandalized. She's hoping to keep retiring Sen. David Hoyle's seat in the Dems' camp this year.
» Return to posts for May 24, 2010
» Return to the Locker Room