New Black Panthers' demands on Durham
Posted by Jon Sanders at 10:59 AMReleased at the rally just now per phone conversation with Shannon Blosser at the event:
1. Vigorous prosecution of the case and other sexual assaults
2. Immediate end to all hostile actions against the victim
3. End private meetings between the mayor of Durham, the president of Duke, and the chancellor of N.C. Central
4. Try and convict all charged players in Durham
5. Indicted students and all students associated with the case should be expelled
6. End all racist reporting.
7. Crime scene should be turned into a rape crisis center
8.End sexual abuse and rape in Durham
Return to the Locker Room.
» Return to posts for May 01, 2006
» Return to the Locker Room