Buncombe County shines as a nanny state. In their newsletter today, government reminded me:
- To get a flu shot.
- To vote.
- To keep my valuables safe (so they’ll be available for the death tax).
- To get a discount prescription drug card. (Imagine what will happen if government says it must raise taxes to keep this program funded.)
And it tells me:
- I can eat less (and have more money left to pay taxes) if I with a fork.
- I can take Medicare classes to find out how I can become more dependent on the system.
- How to make Greek chicken & vegetable ragout.