by Rick Henderson
Editor-in-Chief, Carolina Journal
• House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., will join a fundraiser later this month for 7th Congressional District candidate David Rouzer at the Wilmington home of former state GOP chairman Tom Fetzer.
• The North Carolina chapter of the ACLU released its legislative report card (PDF). Top score went to Sen. Ellie Kinnaird, D-Orange. Republicans didn’t do well.
• The News & Observer‘s Under the Dome had some fun with a gaffe by Vice President Joe Biden.
• Pat McCrory’s latest ad offers a biography of the Republican candidate for governor.
• The Romney campaign runs an ad taking a pre-emptive strike at the Obama campaign’s criticism of the Paul Ryan Medicare plan.