Here are some observations on the state of the world from the low-information perspective:
- Like mom, people who get their information from TV news never see who threw the first punch. Due to perceived threats, aggressors don’t, either.
- All wars are holy and for the protection of children.
- If Middle Easterners would also become experts on Robin Williams, we could have world peace.
- The propaganda of the victors will put everything in absolute perspective.
Here are two outstanding questions from the low-information perspective:
- How can I help Lois Lerner’s successor access all he needs to prevent my defense of conservative views?
- When the current media frenzy of wars and rumors of wars simmers, will deadlines from any statutes of limitations pertaining to Obamacare be history?