by Rick Henderson
Editor-in-Chief, Carolina Journal
• Three North Carolina media markets — Greensboro/High Point, Raleigh/Durham, and Charlotte — rank in the top 10 nationally in political ad buys, a new survey finds.
• Democratic House District 74 candidate David Wayne Moore, who suspended his campaign Saturday, now is back in.
• An earmark for Swain County becomes a potential campaign issue in the 11th Congressional District race.
• New Civitas poll shows Pat McCrory with a 10-point lead over Walter Dalton.
• The State Board of Elections is investigating the campaign committee of Forsyth County Clerk of Court Susan Frye.