by Rick Henderson
Editor-in-Chief, Carolina Journal
• On November 11, a simple thank you.
• Patrick Gannon of The Insider says, based on his experience covering the General Assembly, former House speaker and U.S. Sen.-elect Thom Tillis has the potential to be a “great” senator.
• Roll Call gives the campaign team of outgoing Democratic U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan a consolation prize of sorts: Praise as one of the best-run campaigns of the midterms.
• The News & Record looks at Guilford County’s delegation to the 2015 General Assembly.
• Retiring Rep. Mike McIntyre, D-7th District, has donated his congressional papers and memorabilia to the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.